Sunday, June 24, 2018

Reached The Top Innovating Infinitely

I ask myself the following question, "Did I reach my peak innovating my life?" My quick answer is no. My long answer is almost yes. I never stop innovating my life. There is more to learn. I must learn more to live a good life. I must learn more to earn freedom. More work is required to innovate more. More work is required to receive the returns. More time is required to continue getting better. Further, I must find something new. I must think deeper. I must work harder intelligently. Innovating infinitely was easy the first times around. The returns were immediate. The effort was easier. Innovating infinitely is hard today. The returns are later. The effort is harder.

Similarly, I realized I must grow up on Sat Oct 4, 2008. I changed my life to be a true adult. The costs were cheap. The returns were immediate. The changes were easy. I increase the number of friends. I found new hobbies such as hiking, reading fiction books, and ballroom dancing. I created a new gaming PC. I purchased new clothes. I have been catching up what I missed in my youth.

The growing up continues today. The innovate infinitely continues today. The costs are expensive; e.g., I upgraded my gaming PC to a desktop PC for which the upgrade costs is more expensive than a new built PC at a computer store. Another example is seeing new places outside my home. I'm learning new job skills such as Python which is both harder to learn and require more time than reviewing Excel and SQL.

It's easy when a person starts a new job, a person learns new skills, or a person meets new people. The returns are immediate. The costs are cheap. The efforts are easy. Time passes. There are more responsibilities in the job. Skills are advancing to a difficult tier. More time is required to maintain existing relationships and continue meeting new people. The returns are delayed. The costs are expensive. The efforts are hard.

It's ironic some tasks get easier the more involved with quicker returns and some tasks get harder the more involved with delayed returns. Examples of tasks getting easier are playing football, playing games, cooking, driving a car, and reading. Examples of tasks getting harder are programming, relationships, medical care, automotive technology, and television shows. The following is based on my intuition: anything technology or a business gets harder as each gets complex or grows.

In short and in many instances, the closer we reach the peak, more time, more costs, more effort, more research, more practice, more mistakes, and more frustrations are inevitable to achieve another goal.

Update On A Past Blog

Sir Paul McCartney appeared on The Late Late Show with James Corden's Carpool Karaoke Paul McCartney Carpool Karaoke. McCartney shared past history and his band sang at one pub The Beatles used to play. The Beatles song "Let It Be" appeared number one in my Top Ten Favorite Beatles Songs, Top Ten Life Lessons From The Beatles, Top Ten Songs That Cheers Me Up Updated, and Top Ten Songs That Cheers Me Up lists.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: