Sunday, January 26, 2020

Top Ten Blogs Stand The Test Of Time

I started writing on Aug 2005. I continue writing blogs today. Which blogs are both true yesterday and true today? For example, I wrote 100% Success Rate To Keep The Toilet Seat Down on Aug 6, 2005 telling men to pee sitting down on the toilet instead of peeing standing up. The toilet seat is always down for the woman. There is no pee splash marks on the toilet rim and/or on the floor.

Here are the top ten blogs stand the test of time:

10. Top Ten Men Truths on Jan 7, 2017. 2017 is recent. I'm calling the blog standing the test of time. All boys over 18 years who want to become a man follow just three of these top ten men truths are half of a man than a full boy.

9. Bruce Lee Is The Man on Oct 8, 2010, Top Ten Favorite Quotes on Dec 30, 2015, Top Ten Steve Jobs Quotes on Aug 3, 2016, and Top Ten Favorite Quotes 2 on Mar 9, 2017. I wrote blogs quoting famous people sharing their experiences. Life lessons learned. Life wisdom acquired.

Side note: I wrote another Bruce Lee blog Bruce Lee Was The Man Revisited on Nov 4, 2019.

8. Top Ten Lessons My Parents Failed To Teach Me on May 2, 2013. Adults blaming their parents for their shortcomings must grow up. Take responsibility. Forgive your parents. Do better. My parents are dumb. I forgive them. I learned many grown-up lessons myself; for example, read books, always meet new people, and don't take life for granted.

Side note: I wrote a blog what my parents taught me correctly titled My Parents Raised [Me] Correctly on Feb 15, 2015.

7. Think With Your Penis on Dec 29, 2014. I'm in the minority. Men thinking with their penises is good. Stay physically fit. Practice good grooming. Eat healthy. Strong penises turn women on during sex.

6. Happy Life on Dec 21, 2010. The world is happy when you're happy.

5. Full Circle on Mar 6, 2006. Life finds a way to reward people doing good. Life finds a way to punish people doing bad. The Full Circle blog is another example of don't take life for granted.

4. Do Boring People Exist? on Feb 25, 2014. There are more boring people than you think. I believe in today's information age more people are choosing to live a quiet life and a boring life.

3. Nothing Lasts Forever Which Includes Curses and Bad Luck on Jan 2, 2006. Curses are meant to be broken. On the other hand, nobody lives with 100% good luck forever.

2. Motivated To Do What I'm Doing on Feb 8, 2017. Another recent 2017 blog I'm calling to stand the test of time. "I will" is more important than "I know." Desire is more important than knowledge. Knowledge and experiences follow motivation and will power.

Honorable mention. 24/48 Rule on Nov 27, 2005. Wait 24 hours to splurge goods and services under $100. Wait 48 hours to splurge goods and services $100 and over. Time Will Tell on Jan 28, 2006. Time is the ultimate judge. A Lesson Learned Tonight on Feb 2, 2010. There are no guarantees in life inspired when NBC fired Conan O'Brien from The Tonight Show.

1. I'm No Longer Nice on Mar 9, 2010. All good men are good guys. All weak men are nice guys.

No comments: