Monday, January 02, 2006

Nothing Lasts Forever Which Includes Curses and Bad Luck

The Boston Red Sox won the 2004 World Series and the Chicago White Sox won the 2005 World Series. Chicago Cubs, you are next!! *Bah, hah, hah, hah, hah*

The Red Sox and White Sox are two examples of teams that earned their championships. Pitching, hitting, defense, and critical manager choices are the reasons baseball teams win World Series. The Red Sox's win in 2004 was clear cut the team dominated the St. Louis Cardinals in their four game sweep. The White Sox's win in 2005 was won by, in additional to pitching and the key hits, taking advantage of mistakes and botched calls in their favor.

Nothing lasts forever good and bad. The Red Sox and White Sox wiped out a total of 174 years of curses and bad luck. Teams that play as a team are champions, and they win championships. If I am an all-star baseball player, I rather have world championships in my baseball career resume instead of any individuals awards. I want people to remember me as a World Series champion, not a home run hitter.

The harder you work at something, the luckier you get XD

Side Note: Read the book Moneyball by Michael Lewis for a different perspective on winning baseball games =)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resume? I don't need a resume. Here is my resume: Innovator. I'm available to innovate for hire.

No comments: