Sunday, May 10, 2009

Soon To Be Employed

Many of us know what we need to do in life to live our longest. Get eight hours of sleep, eat three meals a day, avoid sugar snacks, exercise three days a week, eat fruits, eat vegetables, read a book, learn something new, and spend time for yourself. There are lots more to living long.

I have infinite free time currently. I'm unemployed, and I have no family to take care of, nobody dependent, and no high priorities. I have plenty of time to eat healthy, to exercise, and to read books. I have plenty of time to think what I want to do with my life. I have plenty of time to take life easy (that should be the way of life). I have plenty of time to be me, to be myself, my time. I'm not going to take the infinite free time for granted because one day I'm going back to work.

I find a job one day. My life changes quickly the moment I start working again with new priorities and new responsibilities. I have less time for myself. I have a better understanding for people who work full time and have a family. They are busy at work earning income for food and clothing and busy at home taking care of their family. Something has to be given up. Family gets high priority.

Life is going faster and faster even during the global economic recession. There is so much more in life we have more to know, more to learn, more responsibilities, more choices, more priorities, yet there are still 24 hours a day. And what if I have a family? Well, I'm not thinking about that now. Too much to think about.

Side Note: I'm also thinking about going back to school full time. My major is undecided.

I'm growing up Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: